Why Do You Need To Invest In Windbreak Nets
People investing in farming, horticulture, gardening and agriculture always looks forward to avoid calamities that can function as a challenge in their process of work. It is because of this reason from time to time it producers in the field of farming, horticulture, gardening and agriculture has to often invest in mechanism that can provide them with large scale opportunities that will help them overcome natural calamity challenges. This laid the foundation of the introduction of netting process in production of plantation. There are many different types of netting process that has been introduced overtime, to overcome many ecological challenges, but one such major challenge that causes high level havoc in the production process is the wind. The wind not only impacts the production by delaying the overall process, but also destroys plantation and erodes away the top layer of the soil from time to time, which in turn puts the entire production process to a halt. It is because of this reason introduction to the netting possibilities for protection, windbreakers are developed. Windbreak nets not only save the plantation production overtime from havoc causes by strong winds but also safe guards them from eroding away soil by large margin.
It is because of this reason investing in windbreak nets has become such critical factors for producers in the field of farming, horticulture, gardening and agriculture. Let’s take a look at why producers should invest in windbreak nets.
What is Windbreak Nets?
Windbreak nets are fine-mesh, tear-resistant, heavy-duty, nets manufactured from knitted ultra violet stabilizing polyethylene monofilament, with polyester eyelets woven in on both long sides and every meter height. In general a windbreak net works as a protective mechanism for shrubs, flowers, plants and other plantation from rapid forces of winds. It also stops the process of soil erosion of the protected region by ecological forces as a part of protective working, while reducing the probability of damage, frosting and spreading of wild seeds. In elaborate cultivation, the nets prevent wind disintegration in container fields and prevent plastic tunnels from being blown away or damaged by the wind in stormy weather. Other than this windbreak nets also functions additionally as reasonable flat applications of solid shade nets. Clearly indicating the multi-variant support it can provide in the field of farming, horticulture, gardening and agriculture.
How to Install Windbreak Nets
There are two particular approaches that you can use to install your windbreak nets depending on your location, firstly the pole approach and secondly the net wire fencing approach. The details of installation for each approach are reflected below:
Pole Installation Approach
- Installation of the poles:
- The poles need to be anchored firmly into the ground and preferably set into a concrete base (Ø 80cm and 1m deep)
- Interspaces: maximum 3m
- Pole dimensions: Ø 8cm x 2m for a net height of 1m, Ø 10cm x 2.5m for a net height of 1.5m, Ø 12cm x 3m for a net height of 2m.
- Marks are affixed to the first and last pole near the polyester eyelets (every meter or every 1.5m) to indicate where the cables need to be attached.
- The net is completely rolled out on the ground and the tension cables are passed through the polyester eyelets. Ø 3 mm PVC-coated steel wire ropes or polyester cables are to be used as tension cables.
- The net is folded like a curtain. The various cables are attached to the first pole.
- The loose end of the upper cable is tensioned by means of a tackle and fixed to the last pole. This procedure is repeated for the other cables.
- The net is nailed to the first pole by means of a batten. Subsequently, the net is unfolded over the cables up to the next pole and nailed down. Etc.
- The net’s eyelets are attached to the first and last pole by means of cable ties. The cable ties are placed around the pole, passed through the polyester eyelets closest to the pole and tightened.
- Finally, the upper and lower cables are nailed to all poles by means of staples.
Net Wire Fencing Approach
- The net is completely unfolded on a clean surface.
- An Ø 4mm polyethylene rope is passed through the upper row of polyester eyelets. Identical ropes are passed through the middle (if present) and lower row of eyelets.
- The side of the net is turned around the first pole once and the three ropes are looped around the pole several times and tied.
- The net is tightened over the ropes. The end of the net is turned around the last pole. The upper rope is looped around the pole, tensioned and tied. The procedure is repeated for the middle and lower rope.
- At least once every 8 eyelets, the tension ropes are attached to the wire mesh as well as to each pole by means of black cable ties.
The flexibility of installation of windbreak nets makes it an ideal safety approach against ecological constants of production of farming, horticulture, gardening and agriculture. This ensures quality production and better yield for the business of farming, horticulture, gardening and agriculture.
Types of Windbreak Nets
There are many different types of windbreak nets and the variant thoroughly depends on the size of the weaving of each nets. The size of the weaving defines the size of the holes present on windbreak nets, which in turn justifies the amount of wind that can actually pass through the net along with other ecological requirements like sunlight, water etc, which plays a crucial role in the production of farming, horticulture, gardening and agriculture.
- Dimensions between 1.00m to 6.00m * 100m and weight age 105 g/m² accounts for wind reduction by 40%
- Dimensions between 1.50m to 4.00m * 50m to 100m and weight age 130 g/m² accounts for wind reduction by 50%
- Dimensions between 2.00m to 4.00m * 50m to 100m and weight age 190 g/m² accounts for wind reduction by 70%
These variants clearly define how weaving impacts size of the holes and in turn effects the wind flow through the nets.
How Windbreak Nets impacts Production
Powerful, cold or warm breezes can be one of the major issues for cultivators, particularly if cultivation is done in tunnels. Wind can cause numerous undesirable impacts, like the expulsion or breaking of the plastic film, infraction or twisting of the passage structure. Because of powerful breeze blows (more than 60 km/h), the joints on the construction should be checked. Investment in effective windbreakers in an agricultural practice can offer long -term benefits by providing better quality and plenty crops. Next to protection of your structure windbreakers will benefit crops, vegetables, flowering plants and fruit-trees in tunnels or in open field with same effects.
This clearly helps underline the major advantages that windbreakers bring to the table with its introduction in the field of cultivation. Some of the major advantages of windbreaker nets are reflected below.
Advantages of WindBreaker Nets
Windbreak net offers fundamental security for crops, nurseries, house cultivated creatures and nurseries from ruinous breezes, driving precipitation and floating snow. When raised by securing to wooden fence posts, or by securing to existing steel fencing around grounds, the windbreak cross section will offer support free insurance.
Made from high thickness material the product highlights the following major advantages:
- UV stabilized and rot resistant
- Good wind speed reduction.
- Place windbreak nets directly on tunnels and protect your crops from wind, high insulation and provide better ventilation during summer months.
- Windbreak nets protect from micrometeorological modifications of cool weather, which damages crops and plants due to influenced turbulent characteristics.
- Set up windbreaks barrier as protective wall and protect your crops from damage either in open field or tunnels. Place the wind barrier always transverse to the direction that the wind blows. Every windbreak barrier protects crops for 8/10 times its height.
These advantages along with the installation process and impact windbreak nets have on production clearly emphasis on how the nets provides high end advantages to the cultivators. It is because of these reasons investing in windbreak nets are absolutely ideal for people dealing in farming, horticulture, gardening and agriculture. If your business is in the fields of farming, horticulture, gardening and agriculture then it is time for you to also invest in windbreak nets. Try your first windbreak nets with us at GreenPro to get an assured quality product that will not only help you overcome your challenges, but also provide you with large scale advantages which your business deserves.
Why Choose GreenPro?
If you wish to get the most out of the windbreaker nets, it is of immense importance to select a reliable and experienced manufacturer. Only a dependable manufacturer can provide the users with the best quality windbreaker nets that are ideally suited for the intended purpose of use. We offer a selection of different variant of windbreaker net based on your shade structure. If you are looking forward to buying the top notch windbreaker nets, do not look any further and come to GreenPro. GreenPro is one of the best manufacturers of windbreaker nets. The windbreaker nets from GreenPro sticks to all quality standards and undergo rigorous testing before being sold. Thus, each of the users can be assured of getting the best quality windbreaker nets from GreenPro.