Weed Control Fabric
Ground cover, also known as weed control mat, is a permeable weed blocking fabric specifically developed for agricultural, landscape and organic Industries. The weaving composition also makes sure water drains and directly infiltrates the soil without damaging the fabric and provide the best results for controlling weeds and soil stability.
Ground Cover is an ideal choice for controlling the growth of weeds in nurseries, greenhouses, landscape applications and other applications while reducing the use of weedicides.
Ground cover is made of 100% PP tape with UV-stabilizers to ensure a longer life span. Ground Covers are lightweight, easy to install, easy to fold and spread, adheres to the ground, resistant to tearing, piercing and weed penetration, making it a more cost-effective solution.
We produce ground covers in different colors for different applications. Major types of ground covers produced are:
• Black with stripes/Grids
• White with stripes/Grids
• Black and White
- Absorbs sunlight, reducing photosynthesis and growth of weeds.
- Outstanding UV resistance – 5 year UV guarantee
- Reduce significantly the evaporation (reducing water consumption).
- Allow the passage of air and water, improving soil conditions.
- Considerable labor-saving by avoiding weeding.
- Prevent waterlogging and root putrefaction and fungus growth.
- Eliminates the need for herbicides.
- Gridlines improve the presentation and precise positioning of pots and plants.
- Puncture and tear-resistant – can handle machine and pedestrian track
- 100% virgin pp material, safe and environmentally friendly, no odor.
- High Strength, keeping fine tensile and elongation under both dry and wet conditions.